Sunday, March 27, 2011

You can't polish a turd

I think bragging about the weather last week jinxed me because the weather has been cold and wet for like 5 days in a row. Gross.
We're going to start with the positives for the week because lately it's been a little hard for me to focus on those things. I didn't die or get into a horrible accident that maimed my face or limbs. I still have a job (though at this point I'd almost rather not) and my family and friends are healthy and safe. And I made another dude friend via another dude friend. Those are all super awesome things.
Things that I will be doing in the next two months will include finding another job at the end of the school year, going to Louisville for Krazy Fest (the name lacks creativity but the line up looks phenomenal) and hopefully going to see some of my Michigan friends and see my cousin's new baby (that is currently still in the oven). My friend and her family moved to Atlanta and I will be visiting them soon as well. It looks as if pending any disasters I will have some things coming up to look forward to and get me through the work weeks. Nine weeks left.
30 Rock has completely consumed me and I see my life heading in the direction of Liz Lemon's without the huge paycheck.
In the meantime it's staying positive and not punching mouthy teenagers.
We're keeping it short and sweet this week because I'm lacking creativity and nice things to say about much of anything right now. Oops. I will say that I love that Jen and Stewie are still keeping me sane all the way from Michigan.
These things make me smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment