Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ghosts

This is more for therapeutic means than anything.
Have you ever been trying to keep a person off of your mind, for whatever reason, when suddenly everything around you starts setting off tiny reminders in your head? Be it a song, a phrase, another person or whatever. Or have you been somewhere and the person you are trying not to think about suddenly appears, or at least it looks just like them and you think you're going to empty the contents of your stomach all over the box jump you're standing on? I got the shakes today. I didn't like it.
Now, I don't talk about my religious beliefs because I really lack any. I like the idea of balance which would imply that I do believe that there is something influencing those balancing acts. If you're a bad person then bad things will happen and vice versa. I know people say 'well what about those good people that bad things happen to?' I don't know...something else in their life will make up for it? I don't believe in fate or soul mates or idealistic crap like that. I do have hopes and expectations though and when they don't pan out I get extremely bummed. As do most people I suppose.
My stomach hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment