Tuesday, July 12, 2011

so I creep yeeeaahh

Oh TLC, I don't miss you at all. I'm not doing that kind of creepin', I'm not doing any creepin' at all. I need to stop saying 'creepin' it just doesn't sound right.
It's weird how stress and frustration can creep in and then show in other ways. I had a conversation about this last night with the boy. Irritability comes out pretty often when people are stressed, obviously, and sometimes even when we don't realize we're stressed which is how the discussion started. What I didn't realize was that talking about other people's stress kind of brought mine to the forefront today in the form of bitchiness and then falling apart.
I don't like asking for help. Actually, I hate it. So instead I pretend like I can handle everything that's going on and then once I am offered help I get defensive or sad.
Sometimes when I think I have a handle on the way my brain works I start to backslide and revert into a stubborn, emotional little girl. I hate in when that happens.
So what's the solution? I'm kind of at a loss. Less stress? That would be super! In time, hopefully in a couple weeks, I will feel less stressed. In the meantime I hope to get rid of this headache and learn how to just accept help once in a while.
I know how I deal with stress, I pretend like it doesn't exist and then I have meltdowns. Now to figure out the 'normal' way to handle it. Oh sometimes this blog is like an after school special.....
Speaking of creeps, this is a blatant discriminatory statement but I'm saying it anyway, the South by far has the creepiest, most outgoing men I have come across. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment