Sunday, April 29, 2012

I wish Tina Fey wrote my weekend updates

My mood is funkier than Funkmaster Flex. For some reason I can't decide if I'm irritable, tired or stressed. I've felt better I know that much. I'm going to need to pull out of it soon and not be grumpy and irritable while lifting and moving heavy objects, that will just lead to me saying, "F it I'm done."
Much of this week was spent wrapping things up. One last half day at my internship. I've got a meeting at my internship bright and early. 7 a.m. downtown Nashville early. Yuck. But then we all go to lunch to celebrate my departure. Immediately after that I'm going to run around like a crazy person trying to get things done, make it to an appointment and finish loading my car full of my stuff. 
Let's see....After Thursday the rest of the week was swell. I went out with some social work people on Friday for drinks. I kind of felt like I was back in undergrad until I left at 11p.m. and came home to pack. I'm old and responsible. It was a good time, I'm going to miss those people. Saturday involved a whole lot of cleaning, packing and running errands. And then sitting around watching t.v. to avoid continuing anything productive. Pretty and Pink was on, I can't be held responsible for that. Today I spent about 5 hours on a project that I thought would take 2 so that pretty much kept me inside most of the day. I spent the other parts of the day running more errands. Blech. I'm way beyond wanting to do anything else right now. Apparently just whining will suffice.
OOOOK....Things to look forward to the next week include; moving into the new house with a handsome man (that likes to cook, bonus!). Having a few days to get things organized and in order before I start my new job, perfect timing. Exploring vintage furniture stores in Louisville to start filling up that house. Looking for a hobby outside of watching people ride mopeds and skateboarding (I can't do it). I'm also setting a goal to use ONE of the recipes I've pinned on pinterest within the next 10 days (exciting, I know). 
Lot's to do. Back to work, or maybe just getting ready for bed. 
Have a wonderful week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment